Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day -001: Night before the surgery

It is really starting to sink in that the surgery is tomorrow. As weird as it sounds, it hit me when I went out for one last meal at my favorite restaurant, Scotty's Brewhouse, with my family for dinner. I am not allowed to eat after midnight tonight since my surgery is at 1:00 pm tomorrow and I probably will not be able to eat another "real" meal until mid-February from what I understand.

I am pretty nervous since it is a pretty big surgery involving my face but I trust my surgeon at IUPUI knows what he is doing and it will all turn out for the best. Many other blogs I have read all say it is worth it in the end so that is what I am telling myself to get through this, it'll sure be a long few weeks to start off.

I am curious to see how well I recover since I will be heading back to college classes about 8 days after surgery, I guess we will have to wait and see how that goes, I'm sure it'll be pretty entertaining for all.

Here are some before surgery pictures....



No comments:

Post a Comment